Huh?

Huh?
My Cassin's Mickey!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

We need to talk

Dear Mickey,
     We are very different creatures.  I have a nose, you have a beak.  Your beak is made of the same thing as my fingernails.  My nose is not as tough.  I guess what I am trying to say is that your assumption that my nose is a toy is incorrect and uncomfortable.  Also, even though my fingernails and your beak are made of the same substance, it is not as thick or as strong as your beak making my fingertips unsafe toys.  I know, you do not see how my fingers are a hazard to you, but it is not you I am worried about in this case.  It is my safety I worry about when you try to crack open my fingertips!  
     While you were very behaved yesterday, your behavior today has me stumped.  Why must you attack my hair all of the sudden?  I brushed it, it doesn't look THAT hideous!  Harness your hatred of my head today, please.
More to come as always
The Fleshy Bird

2 comments:

  1. My Nanday Conure, Zeek loves to bite my nose and fingers...and not always in a loving manner. Today, for example, he gave me a tender kiss that melted my heart, but seconds later tried to bite my nose hard! Silly bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mickey doesn't outright lash out at my nose...yet. It is just a point of interest for him so far. The behavior is promptly corrected so that it does not become a problem

    ReplyDelete