Huh?

Huh?
My Cassin's Mickey!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New Beginnings

Dear Mickey
It took too long to get to this point.  It saddens me you had to find a new home so soon.  I felt horrible in this act and still do.  Tanja is a good mommy, though, I promise.  She will take good care of you.  You are a smart bird and while you may not understand now, you will later.  It was for the best, I swear, that you had to go home with strangers, but they love you.  They will do things for you I could not.  I will visit from time to time, as you have seen.  I killed a part of me to see you act like I was some stranger.  Mickey, I am so sorry I could not be the mommy you needed so badly.  But you have Tanja now, she is your mommy now.  And I promise she will be the best mommy you ever had.  As always, the fleshy bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment