Huh?

Huh?
My Cassin's Mickey!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Macockatiel

Dear Mickey,
      Your endless talents of mimicry amaze me.  You have, over time, learned how to imitate Naomi, Making you a very large cockatiel, or macockatiel!  And just over the last couple of days you have learned to make the spaceship noise.  It never ceases to amaze me what sounds I need my lips to make that you manage to mimic with no lips at all.  In the short few months you have been here, you have learned, and forgotten, how to say you're welcome.   You did, however, retain thank you, for which I am grateful.  You have made an indistinguishable sound into "wow" and have learned to shush any sound you find yourself fed up with.  You have learned what a peanut is and that you like them a  lot!  You have also learned the sound of the tornado sirens, and at two volumes.  One to make me aware it is you, and a quieter, more distant version which could spur a heart attack.  You even do this in context; only when it is storming.  And you have now learned "come here" and ask for a kiss.  Yes, your talents amaze me, for sure.  I can only wonder what you will learn next.
No complaints today, you've been rather behaved.  Until next time,
The Fleshy Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment